Monday, July 25, 2005

Free Style

Giving it up for the same, just to get to remain
and my pockets stay evergreen
as i continue to stay low on the scene
victims to the blood and those spoken up as love
fighting off the stranger even tho with them i am not in danger
learning the alternative while forgeting what i was taught to live
love my 'love' while not acknowledging what's above
hunger stops as i feeds it with evil
and to repent, i need to....

i walk in circles just because
it resemble that gold wire around my neck that i love
chain to currency because honestly it makes motivation grow in me
pet names turned into bad names
so honesty and straight- forwardness is the new game

the morning is my friend even tho i wake up again to hear another morn and
phone calls from my friends sound like another loan and
the game of being nice and 'ideal' cannot be won
i am no different then the next other then choice
but i still see myself in a life, not given a choice

18 years and more to go
million lives to touch before i move on and so
speaking and writing whatever i decide and
walking and doing whatever i decide and
only to be reviewed in the end, stressing my sin
but right now i can only believe in love as i free style with life and look above


so chec-check me out, Be free to see my style, aiight........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home