Thursday, July 07, 2005

Page 2 of 4

I listens to the wind's songs of sufferings from the ashes of the dead
It's breeze continuing in a repititive circle allowing the world to turn
I learn from the past of others to make my decision smarter and stronger
The labors of this world kills, so I refuse to go into labor for life
But instead I'll adopt the unloved and forgotten
Giving hope and love to an ophan or those unwanted
born from lust rather than love
Teaching them to look for answers in the sky above

I wish I didn't make so many mistakes,
mistakes that I regret, mistakes that I repeat
My compulsiveness make tempting things seem justifiable
The road to heaven is narrow and I am wasting time instead of walking
I grow maturer with understanding
And I hope that one I'll know what it means to be happy
I found it easy to learn hopelessness, unlearn it, and relearn it again
Joy is a hard word to define, I see it, touch it, and then lose it
5 minutes on a rollarcoaster and it's gone
It never comes home with me
It's unclear to me of how it works
Because it makes me happy to make others happy.
But sometimes other's happiness is produced by my disadvatages and some how consumes my esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home